Wednesday, March 3, 2010

peanut butter and honey popcorn balls

This is a recipe from my mom. I have fond memories of munching on these when I was a girl in PEI. I haven't had them in years but I love anything with honey in it so I had to try. Plus, there's a wonderful source of organic popcorn at the Green Barns farmers' market we sell at- Passion Popcorn.

Peanut Butter and Honey Popcorn Balls
2 quarts of popped popcorn
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup sugar
melt together until boiling
remove from heat and add 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1/2 tsp. vanilla
stir into popped popcorn
butter your hands and form into balls

A cool website I just discovered called Apron Memories - all kinds of great aprony stuff. I love aprons and collect them. I have so many I want to have an exhibition with them. Turns out someone else had the same idea. Apron Chronicles. Oh well, I might have to do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment