Monday, August 23, 2010

Green Barns Market


The market has been so lovely lately. Our honey looks beautiful if I do say so myself.... The bear jars are super cute. The close up of the bouquet is one of my wildflower bouquets. Gaby looks beautiful among her flowers - Gaby's Babies - she grows for Vickie's Veggies. They're our neighbor at market. Beyond Gaby is the Chocosol tent. They have amazing chocolate as well as tortillas. On our other side is the coffee booth which I don't have a photo of but believe me it's great. Their coffee keeps me awake since I get up at 4AM to drive 2 1/2 hrs. to get there before market opens at 8AM. The drive home is the really hard part. I love our spot at the market. I know I've said this before but it's the Green Barns Market in Toronto on Christie south of St. Clair. Hours are 8AM-1PM.

1 comment: